The Windows Virtual Desktop certification – Exam AZ-140: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure, which is in beta as of this writing, has gone live today.
Microsoft is providing an 80% discount on the beta exam for the first 300 registrants by using the code ‘AZ140LAHAINA’. The exam code can be used to take the exam on or before April 29, 2021. Please note that the beta exam is not available in Turkey, Pakistan, India, or China.
- Deliver remote desktops and apps from Azure with Windows Virtual Desktop
- AZ-140 study guide created by Microsoft Cloud Advocate @thomasmaurer
- AZ-140 study guide video series created by Azure FastTrack Engineer @Dean Cefola.
- Plan a Windows Virtual Desktop architecture (10-15%)
- Implement a Windows Virtual Desktop infrastructure (25-30%)
- Manage access and security (10-15%)
- Manage user environments and apps (20-25%)
- Monitor and maintain a Windows Virtual Desktop infrastructure (20-25%)
Good luck and happy studying!